Taxation In RetirementOffered Through the Prepare Institute, a non-profit organization.
This course will focus on strategies to minimize the high impact of taxation over your lifetime.
This class is designed to help current and future retirees learn how to:
- Leverage the Secure and the Cares Acts to maximize tax savings.
- Avoid a 50% penalty tax on forced distributions (common advisor mistake).
- Build a tax-free retirement.
- Minimize the taxation on Social Security benefits.
- Properly diversify tax risk and protect retirement spending power.
- Develop estate planning techniques to lessen or eliminate taxes on wealth transfers.
- Use more tax-efficient gifting strategies.
803 S College Road, Suite G, Wilmington, NC 28403
Brunswick Community College - Main Campus
50 College Road, Bolivia, NC, 28422
Brunswick Community College - Leland Center
2045 Enterprise Dr NE, Leland, NC 28451
Tuesday, October 10th from 1pm-2:30pm
Wednesday, October 11th from 6pm-7:30pm
Educational Retirement CourseOffered Through the Prepare Institute, a non-profit organization.
Learn about how Today’s Retirement World is different from the past and strategies designed to help prepare for and maintain a retirement plan in today’s global and ever-changing financial world.
This Course Will Address The Following Subjects:
- Tax-Efficient Strategies
- SECURE Act and CARES Act
- Income Planning
- Social Security
- Wealth Management
- SECURE Act and CARES Act
- Health Care and Insurance
- Legal Strategies
This Class is Designed Specifically for:
- Individuals and/or couples who are retired or will be retiring in the next 10 years.
- Individuals looking for important retirement education and knowledge that is not available in most schools and universities.
- Investors looking for easy-to-understand information on how investments and the markets really work.
- Current and future retirees who are concerned about the future of U.S. tax rates and trends
Brunswick Community College - Leland Center ~ 2045 Enterprise Dr NE, Leland, NC 28451, Room 208
Wednesdays, September 12th & 19th from 6pm-9pm
Tuesdays, September 20th & 27th from 9:30am-12:30pm
It is our philosophy at Carolina Retirement Planners that our guests, clients and staff come first. Please join us for our regularly scheduled retirement workshops, our weekly Happy Half-Hour event, every Thursday at 4:30pm on our Facebook page, or one of our annual appreciation events.
Cheers to good health, staying safe and your best retirement!
Click here to visit the Carolina Retirement Planners Facebook Page
Click here for a listing to watch all past Happy Half-Hour events.
Click here to be added to our email list for upcoming event.
Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult with a qualified professional for guidance before making any purchasing decisions. By submitting your personal information, you consent to be contacted by a financial professional regarding your financial strategy for retirement.
These events are not sponsored or endorsed by, nor affiliated with UNCW or Brunswick Community College.